What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

TOP GEAR LIVE!!!!!!

A

Anonymous

Hi all

I'm going to Top Gear Live in Birmingham next week - YAY! Checked to see whether they have an RCZ on show and they do - it's listed under 'STAR CARS' ! (Wouldn't have gone otherwise!). Going to take lots of photos so will post some of them after I've been.

The only thing to decide is whose car we are going to go in?!!!! Obviously FLASH wants to go but I think the car park might be a bit scary for him so we'd best go in the MX5 (it can get scratched in the car park!!!!).

Excited!!!!
Scarlet :p

RCZ1

Reaction score
Have a great time Scarlet - look forward to seeing your pics.

Personally, I'd leave Flash at home, let the MX5 take the strain and the scratches :)

A

Anonymous

WOW! How lucky are YOU!!! I'd love to get to that show and see the guys (especially the Hamster :thumbup: ) so don't forget your camera and like RCZ1 says, leave Flash at home. All those petrol heads in one car park...shudders :helpme:

A

Anonymous

Oh, and forgot to say...how fab that our baby is listed as a STAR CAR! Makes me feel like a proud parent :lol: :lol: :lol: (and that's the closest I ever want to get to THAT feeling :crazy: ).

A

Anonymous

Yeah I was dead chuffed that we have STAR CARS too, especially as my boss has a new A5 coupe (lovely car!) but it wasn't listed as a star car - na naaa na naaa naaaaaaaa!!!!! (No pay rise for me then - but then pay is frozen anyway!!!!). Also - the TT wasn't listed as a star car either - :)

A

Anonymous

PS I like James May the best - maybe I'm weird?!!!!!