What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Top Gear Live 2011 - birmingham

A

Anonymous

Anyone else attending?

have bought 2 gold tickets for me and hubby as its our wedding anniversary tomorrow :clap:

we will be there on the Saturday :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

I'm going to London I've got two platinum tickets :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

last time I went they had an RCZ in centre stage in the MPH section of the show back in 2009 to drum up interest in it.

If I remember it was a pearl white with a carbon fibre roof with a black interior and midnight silver alloy wheels with the black grill and brakes.

sadly I do not think I will be going to top gear live currently, but enjoy it I know I did when I went to see it (make sure you look around the show there is usually a bigish peugeot stand and some very unusual cars dotted around. (Citroen GT pops into mind on that one)

A

Anonymous

im really excited about the track time and paddock viewing... not to mention seeing some cars i lust after (Nissan 370z etc)

Im doing top gear instead of clothes show really this year, as clothes show was utter tripe last year. High street pap!!

I bet the carbon fibre roof is lush...

A

Anonymous

If anyone is thinking to going to Top Gear Live you this code to get save £5 quote GW31 or EMG21 to get 3 for the price of 2 offer ends Sunday at 12pm :thumbup: