What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Today's the Day !!!!!

A

Anonymous

Up early and so excited - just about to go to Birmingham to collect my RCZ !!!!
It's been 5 weeks and 5 days since we placed the order - but collection day is here at last - only 6 more hours to go !!
It is a Charcoal GT 200 BHP (petrol). The only extra is a rubber boot mat so our beautiful collie dog SWEEP can proudly take his place in the back of the car when we collect it !!!
We plan to cruise & pose all our way home through the Cotswolds in the sunshine.
We hope to post pictures later.
:dance: :clap: :dance: :clap:

A

Anonymous

I am excited for you! Have a great day an enjoy the car :)

Cheers
Scarlet

PS Pics of SWEEP as well as the car!!!

A

Anonymous

Thanks Scarlet - will definitely put pictures of Sweep as well - I'm sure he will love it as much as us !!

A

Anonymous

Poor Sweep being kept in the boot!! :thumbdown:

Enjoy the car :)

A

Anonymous

Enjoy your new car its a wonderful feeling driving off the forecourt, getting the admiring looks!!!
:clap:

A

Anonymous

Excellent

I hope your cheeks don't hurt from the constant smiling....

Davie

A

Anonymous

We got it!! and you're right we haven't stopped smiling!! Fantastic feeling and fantastic sunny day to show off even more - can't stop looking at it.
Very proud to be in the RCZ club and looking forward to lots of happy motoring :auto-car:

A

Anonymous

Nice! What a lucky dog! :dance: Was the drive through Brum a nervous one? "Don't drive so close!" :shock:
Fuzzyintheyard