What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Time to Stop Lurking

A

Anonymous

Hi There,

I'm Andy from Sandhurst.
I registered on the forum a few months ago, but now my Dolphin Blue beauty has finally arrived, I thought it was time to say hello.
She is a GT 200 THP, with frisson blue simple leather and I cannot stop admiring her out of my house windows.
The RCZ is a big change from my previous two SAAB 9-3's. Both nice cars, but certainly not a patch on the style or feelgood factor of the RCZ.

In a strange way this seems like a return to my roots, as back in the 80"s I had two 205's, (the second one a 1.9 GTI), followed by a Citroen BX.
So, you could say I have an affinity for stylish French cars.

As I have been lurking around the site for so long, I kind of already feel part of the "family", but I pleased to be able to finally introduce myself properly.

Cheers,
Andy

A

Anonymous

Welcome to the site Andy :greetings-wavingblue: hopefully we'll see you around a bit more now 'she's home!

ps are you a soldier??????? *daydreams of men in uniform* .......

A

Anonymous

Hello and welcome Andy. No more lurking. Enjoy your new RCZ and you won't stop taking that backward glance I you walk away. It is known as the RCZ goodbye.

RCZ1

Reaction score
donnaj1dlh said:
ps are you a soldier??????? *daydreams of men in uniform* .......

Down girl :crazy:

Hi Andy, welcome to the forum :greetings-wavingblue:

Lurk no more and enjoy your RCZ to the full. As Ron says, you will always have the "RCZ goodbye" :thumbup:

Look forward to seeing some pics.

A

Anonymous

Welcome Andy and congrats on your return to your roots! And I know what you mean by the change, my previous car was a Volvo :)

A

Anonymous

Hello Andy

Enjoy your new car :) and welcome to the forum!

I've only ever had Peugeots but I would consider an Aston Martin....... naaaaaa just kidding :)

Cheers
Scarlet and Flash