What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Thoughts on Vision Pack

A

Anonymous

Hi All,

Just wondered what you guys thought about the vision pack. I have never had Xenon lights before, are they really that superior the halogen? :?:
The directional headlamps gadgety or functional and safer? :?:

£665 seems expensive for lights but if they aid vision and safety maybe worth it.

I would be interested to hear your views!!!

A

Anonymous

I've ordered the vision pack on mine. I have xenons on my 407, the intensity and colour of the beam is so much better than halogen. I couldn't have justified £1000 for them like some manufacturers charge, but £600 isn't bad. Not sure about the directionals ( dont have that feature at the minute) so looking forward to experiencing that.

On a side note, also very good to have tyre pressure sensors on a car with no proper spare!

A

Anonymous

Thanks P90James for your response. Good to hear from someone that has got Xenons already that there is a difference. Yes forgot to mention type pressure sensors, I've had that feature no my last 2 407's and found it useful. Mostly likely go and see my dealer in the morning about adding Vision pack to my order.

Thanks again

A

Anonymous

Spoke to dealer yesterday re adding Vision Pack to my order. He told me paperwork had all gone through so if I wanted it added they would have to cancel and start again putting del date back. In the end I told them to leave it didn't want to wait any longer than I have to and saved me £665.

A

Anonymous

I understand mate, i'm regretting not ordering the sports pack for the smaller steering wheel but no way am I delaying my delivery by 3 months! :)

A

Anonymous

I think xenons are worth it, much better at night. I've orderd it.

A

Anonymous

rczrcz said:

I have the xenon lighting pack ordered on my 200bhp that I pick up this Saturday, so I'll give you an update once I've played :roll:

A

Anonymous

davetappy said:
rczrcz said:

I have the xenon lighting pack ordered on my 200bhp that I pick up this Saturday, so I'll give you an update once I've played :roll:

Bet you must be really excited that you are getting your car on Saturday - I still have to wait till then end of September!! When did you order yours? You'll have to keep us all updated when you get it :p