What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Thought I saw 3 in Christchurch-Dorset

A

Anonymous

I was sooo excited to see 3 Blue RCZ's on my travels, all in C'church. Then realised it was the same car I'd seen 3 times, & to top that, it was being driven by the salesman I later bought mine from! I STILL have'nt seen one since despite scourering the traffic every time I go out! :shock:

A

Anonymous

Hi MarthaMay22, the blue one you saw early September is the one I took delivery of last Friday but I'm in different part of the UK from you. The dealer is getting or has now got a white RCZ as a demo.

You didn't happen to notice if the entire car was covered in swirls (including lights and number plates) or he was taking it through a dodgy £1.99 auto car wash? :x

A

Anonymous

MARTHAMAY22 said:
I was sooo excited to see 3 Blue RCZ's on my travels, all in C'church. Then realised it was the same car I'd seen 3 times, & to top that, it was being driven by the salesman I later bought mine from! I STILL have'nt seen one since despite scourering the traffic every time I go out! :shock:
I'll be in Christchurch on 30th and 31st in my pearl white one do look out for me!!

A

Anonymous

gemini said:
Hi MarthaMay22, the blue one you saw early September is the one I took delivery of last Friday but I'm in different part of the UK from you. The dealer is getting or has now got a white RCZ as a demo.

You didn't happen to notice if the entire car was covered in swirls (including lights and number plates) or he was taking it through a dodgy £1.99 auto car wash? :x

Oh dear Gemini, that does'nt sound good. :eek: No, I did'nt notice any swirls, just thought it looked amazing, & it was seeing yours that made us want one! I actually sat in yours & was knocked out by the interior!

What if anything are they going to do about it??? What a disappointment for you! :thumbdown:

A

Anonymous

rczwannabe said:
MARTHAMAY22 said:
I'll be in Christchurch on 30th and 31st in my pearl white one do look out for me!!

Dam...I missed you rczwannabe! And to think I trawled the streets of Christchurch for 2 days in the hope of seeing it! :lol: I would have been unbelievably excited to see your car on the road as I 'STILL' have'nt seen one since Gemini's blue one! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

MARTHAMAY22 said:
rczwannabe said:
MARTHAMAY22 said:

Dam...I missed you rczwannabe! And to think I trawled the streets of Christchurch for 2 days in the hope of seeing it! :lol: I would have been unbelievably excited to see your car on the road as I 'STILL' have'nt seen one since Gemini's blue one! :thumbup:
30th of October!

A

Anonymous

My car is back with the dealer currently. Supposed to be being machine polished and the dent removed. Was due to be getting it back today but now told it wont be until later next week.

I'm driving a basic 207 SW lent to me by the dealer. I've driven so few miles in my RCZ, I'm starting to wonder if I actually purchased one or just dreamt it :eusa-think:

If my car is spotted around Christchurch, it most definitely won't be me driving it!!

RCZ1

Reaction score
gemini said:
My car is back with the dealer currently. Supposed to be being machine polished and the dent removed. Was due to be getting it back today but now told it wont be until later next week.

I've driven so few miles in my RCZ, I'm starting to wonder if I actually purchased one or just dreamt it :eusa-think:

Hi Gemini

Sorry to hear about about the badly prepared paintwork and the dent. I do hope you get it sorted out quickly and to your liking.

I feel the same as you though - nothing wrong with my car, just currently being re-trimmed, so only had it for a day before it went off for the work to be done. I'm starting to feel like I dreamt it too :D

A

Anonymous

I've now seen 3 RCZ's in the flesh hoop hoop :dance:

A black one on the A35 last Sunday. Another black one heading in the opposite direction to us on the M6, then a Blue one, also on the M6 last Wed.

We pulled up behind the blue & 'IT LOOKED FANTASTIC'. I felt soooo envious! :mrgreen: :lol:

Now I am even more impatient to get mine & worried that the retched French striking will delay me getting my hands on my gorgeous little mean machine! :thumbdown: