What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Thinking of getting an auto RCZ.....opinions needed.

A

Anonymous

It's plenty quick enough for me tbh. True there are other cars out there that are quicker and i've driven them all whilst looking for what I wanted, see original post. However, as soon as I took a GT86 through some corners and roundabouts there was only one choice.

I'd seriously recommend taking a test drive if nothing else just to appreciate what i've just said. :beer: Still like the double bubble roof on the RCZ.

I hope the GT86 stays rare, I still haven't seen another one on the road since August. I've had people in Porsches, Ferraris and GTR's gawp at it.

A

Anonymous

en8wall said:
It's plenty quick enough for me tbh. True there are other cars out there that are quicker and i've driven them all whilst looking for what I wanted, see original post. However, as soon as I took a GT86 through some corners and roundabouts there was only one choice.

I'd seriously recommend taking a test drive if nothing else just to appreciate what i've just said. :beer: Still like the double bubble roof on the RCZ.

I hope the GT86 stays rare, I still haven't seen another one on the road since August. I've had people in Porsches, Ferraris and GTR's gawp at it.

Enjoy :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Looks great! There's a black one round my way but that's the only one I've seen on the roads so far. I think the Suburu BRZ version may sell better but who cares. It's nice to have a little exclusivity! Thank you for sharing!

A

Anonymous

The BRZ is much much rarer than the GT86. To date Subaru have only had one small shipment of BRZ come into the country which have all sold. If you order a BRZ now you'll have to wait till March 2013 for delivery.

Toyota are selling much more GT86 models. The two cars are identical apart from badges, front bumper, dash trim, stereo/sat nav and suspension set up. The GT86 is tuned to oversteer more whereas the BRZ is set up stiffer with less "fun" handling. BRZ also comes in WRC blue, Toyota has a metallic orange option.

A

Anonymous

Looks like an old toyota celica from the side , especially in red too ( far too common colour from the 90s ) but then I am a RCZ driver .

Ps my music system ( standard ) is fantastic

More than happy

But hey we all different as my other cars are a BMW and a TVR Griffith ( some thing for the weekend)

This new peugeot RCZ has changed the way I look st this brand , it's no comparison to the Germans , it's better .

A

Anonymous

I love your closing remark!! Here here!! :thumbup: I am so glad to hear that you're so happy with your RCZ!

A

Anonymous

Some one needs to change the clock in here , just realised it's an hour forward .