What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

There's Always a Bigger Fish New Focus RS

Abzynthe

Reaction score
That does look nice, especially in that blue :D

I dont know about RS green though :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

To boy racer for my likes much prefer my sophisticated hot hatch plus it's still front wheel drive grip anybody

A

Anonymous

Abzynthe said:
That does look nice, especially in that blue :D

I dont know about RS green though :eusa-think:

Its called Spirit Blue Unique to the Focus ST/RS...and Kermit green is a rediculous colour,that really only belongs on a Lambo :)

A

Anonymous

bigmac3161 said:
To boy racer for my likes much prefer my sophisticated hot hatch plus it's still front wheel drive grip anybody

I get ye :thumbup: l really do mac....its the EX BMW Owner coming out of ya... :lol: Wolf in sheep clothing..but pound for buck....its unbeatable....AM45 :eusa-whistle: AND THEIR residuals are far better than any mainstream Marque

A

Anonymous

Abzynthe said:
I like this colour :D

Mac that green photoshop photo is of the one of my model very Vulgar in every way,Abz yours looks very Daunting indeed,but the Autoexpress Snaps are more likely to be the real Mc Coy as the incorporate the impending New Facelifted Focus due out in September.

Bristol street motors offered me £19,000 for my car against that Astra VXR....Very good price indeed but my impatience was getting the better of me,and whilst on holiday i gave it great thought "and Listened to Avril" :sleeping-yellow: and decided no to get the VXR beast,just going keep my ST till early next year,as their are a few very tasty new breifs coming oot next spring.

Jordan "My son" keeps trying to do THE Jedi/Audi mind trick on me "These arent the cars your looking for" :lol: ...New Audi TT/ S3 with toys....the new TT looks mint he Say :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

That's an absolute steal if they can bring it in at 27k as suggested!! That's cheaper than the Astra VXR and massively undercuts the A45! It's more in your face than the Golf R and will certainly attract attention and, if the previous Focus RS is anything to go by, will hold it's value well. I've seen a few of the new S3s knocking around Aberdoom (they don't excite me if I'm honest) and much prefer this! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

If it comes in at that price it'll be a performance bargain just hope they pay more attention to the inside than they did with the last one. As for S3's I've seen 5 all the 4 door ones in black and red and it wasn't till it passed and I noticed the 4 pipes did I realise what it was to discrete and to quiet :(

RCZ1

Reaction score
This is how a RS should look :thumbup:

Sorry, Jassy, but the current model doesn't stand out and it should !

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of the RS new & old after owning the fiesta ST & the focus ST this would be a dream to own especially in the lime green :)

A

Anonymous

mason5465sharon09 said:
Abzynthe said:
:lol: Your probably right.

I'm going to test drive a fiat Abarth tomorrow I've there's no doser valve at all on them :lol:

Love abarth car's test drove a Grande punto essesse a few years back cracking drivers car but the salesman wouldn't budge on the £18 k asking price back in 2008 when the the abarth first came out

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
This is how a RS should look :thumbup:

Sorry, Jassy, but the current model doesn't stand out and it should !

No need to apologize Kerry l agree with you my car looks does lack aggression,it's my only gripe

A

Anonymous

mason5465sharon09 said:
Abzynthe said:
:lol: Your probably right.

I'm going to test drive a fiat Abarth tomorrow I've there's no doser valve at all on them :lol:

Had ago in the 595 was superb really pulled well although like everything once you start adding a few extras soon tots up good spec as standard though.....