What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

There's a big smile on my face......................

RCZ1

Reaction score
............................................ :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Well, I've only driven it 13 miles but I have to say, it's just the greatest thing :dance: :dance: :dance:

The view from the wing mirrors is to die for :lol: :lol: :lol:

The technology is out of this world - love the way the phone works and how you can control it from the steering wheel and the same with the Ipod via the USB. Total control of the playlists, etc - its fantastic :clap: :clap: :dance:

So many buttons - still trying to work out what they all do. To say this is the best thing I've EVER bought is an understatement -

I LOVE IT

:happy-wavemulticolor:

It then goes off tomorrow morning to have the interior done - can't wait for that to be done now - but hey patience is my middle name :lol:

Finally, I have to say the dealer came up trumps today. Brilliant handover and really made it a special experience and threw in lots of goodies :clap: :clap: :clap:

A

Anonymous

Glad to see you have collected your RCZ :clap:

You need to update your signature :thumbup:

dpb

Reaction score
Great News at last :!: :clap:
Now you can join the - it is worth the wait gang ;) - patience of a saint with your timeline !!!
Im into 4th week with my car and still grin from ear to ear when out driving, and your spot on about the view through the mirrors
Make you keen to keep on to those re-trimmers eh :thumbup:
Enjoy :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

wow . . theres a happy chap . . :thumbup: :thumbup: :auto-car: stop drooling and post a pic or two :beer: :clap:

A

Anonymous

YeeHAH! She's finally an owner and not a lady in waiting any more. Happy and safe motoring :happy-wavemulticolor: :auto-car:

A

Anonymous

Many congrats. How can you bear to hand her back for another week or so. Your pics look great to, love the exhaust shot.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Thanks guys and gals.

Yes, at long last I'm finally a member of the owners club. 2 days short of 9 months to the day since I ordered it to taking delivery. I do feel like I almost gave birth to it :lol:

To all those people who are waiting to take delivery of their RCZ - the wait is DEFINITELY worth it. The car is superb :dance: :dance: :dance:

A

Anonymous

Many congrats RCZ1 at last. I've had some good news myself today (which I will empart in a new thread as its a fairly amusing story).

Happy Motoring. :beer: