What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

The waiting is over...

A

Anonymous

After an excrutiating 6 month wait i finally picked up my RCZ yesterday. I have a broad grin on my face every time I just get in the car...when I'm driving it, my smile is even bigger :D :auto-car:

Attachments

• Patience1b.jpg
    Patience1b.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 847
  • Patience2b.jpg
    Patience2b.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 847
  • Patience4b.jpg
    Patience4b.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 847
A

Anonymous

YAY!!! :happy-wavemulticolor: :dance: :thumbup: Another long wait finally over. It's no wonder you're grinning hugely. :D Many happy miles of safe motoring. :auto-car:

A

Anonymous

Congratulations hhobbit car looks great. The dealers appear to have done a very good job on the car presentation. Have you had a protective coating applied? :clap:

A

Anonymous

ah you got yours before me then,looks absolutely great! pick mine up tomorrow!!!!!!!

A

Anonymous

very very nice . . . you must be made up .. :clap: :clap: :beer:

A

Anonymous

scoobielew said:
The dealers appear to have done a very good job on the car presentation. Have you had a protective coating applied? :clap:

Yep - it's been supaguard applied - with specific instructions to watch out for streaks under door mirrors! According to dealer when I picked it up on Saturday, they were not happy with it when it was initially returned from bodyshop/valet so sent it back again. They do indeed appear to have taken great care over the presentation - I could not find a single thing to fault when I picked it up.
Even got a full tank of petrol because of the delays. Excellent job by dealers in the end. Very happy.

A

Anonymous

hhobbit, beautiful looking car. you'll have a great week or three I imagine. I'm jealous, have to wait till January but that seems to be about par.