What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

THE RCZ BEING MADE

A

Anonymous

your the man matt how did you manage to get those photos. well done :clap: :clap:

A

Anonymous

It's a shame that most of them are stood around looking at things. I'd rather they picked up a spanner and got on with building them! :dance:

RCZ1

Reaction score
rczwannabe said:
It's a shame that most of them are stood around looking at things. I'd rather they picked up a spanner and got on with building them! :dance:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

as long as its not mine their let loose on rczwannabe. :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

Hi guys, im glad you liked the photos here are some more

A

Anonymous

More pictures, more....., more.......,

I dream the white one is mine :eusa-whistle:
Just three more days, and the dealer should be able to tell me the date that mine will leave the factory,....

A

Anonymous

nice pics matt as i said before your the man,pick up my black gt up tomorrow 12.30 cant wait, you keep teasing us with these pics good stuff :lol: :lol:

A

Anonymous

rasper said:
nice pics matt as i said before your the man,pick up my black gt up tomorrow 12.30 cant wait, you keep teasing us with these pics good stuff :lol: :lol:

Hi Rasper, your the man, great idea about the meet im well up for that! :thumbup: I bet your going to find it hard to get to sleep tonight. I wish i was picking my car up tomorrow its september the 1st for me so 4 weeks to go. Iv ordered a black one too its the thp156 gt with lama leather i cant wait! :dance:

A

Anonymous

hi matt to right not much sleep tonight will put some pics up when i get a chance, black gt ,sports kit & black brake callip :dance: :dance:
p.s wont be long m8 :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

It surprises me the spars are not integral to the main body, perhaps they add strength later?

FGRob

Reaction score
RCZ White said:
It surprises me the spars are not integral to the main body, perhaps they add strength later?
I think they are just for show, the main strength is in the roof and side channels under the spar, might make it easy to replace if they get damaged.

Great shots by the way, love the production line vibe, been down a few of them in the past but not Peugeot. :cool:

Rob. :thumbup: