What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

The options list...

A

Anonymous

Was having a chat with the sales rep at the Pug garage and got discussing the options list..
It will be the 156GT I'll be opting for and the only options that really tickled my fancy were:

Interior Sports Pack - lower shifter and a smaller steering wheel.
Leather upgrade pack- dash with black leather, light leather seats

The wheels I can get coated locally for less so I see no sense there but at a total of £825 it is a lot for what is essentially a production steering wheel and some cowskin on the dash.

What's the thoughts on the sports pack? Is it worth it?
And also the dash, I love the idea of leather but would it be better to get it done aftermarket and create something a bit unique?

In total the car comes to about £23,500 ish

A

Anonymous

The standard dash looks like leather anyway. I have a sport and we all thought there had been a mistake as the dash looks fab. Somewhere else on the forum someone has posted pics of the standard dash. I saw a leather dash at a car show and there isn't much difference, except for the smell of the leather one - it was loooovely!!!!!! RCZ1 has posted pics of her leather seats which she had fitted after she got the car - they are amazing - honestly they are fantastic - I'm not sure but I think they cost 1K - have a look for her post.

S'up to you but you could save some money by leaving the dash as normal and having really cool bespoke leather seats fitted afterwards.

Cheers
Scarlet

A

Anonymous

Thanks :) saving £500+ on an item that looks similar to standard is the kinda thing I need to know!
Out of curiosity, have you any pics of the standard dash as I've yet to see one!

A

Anonymous

I have both the sports pack and the integral leather pack but I could easily do without the integral leather.The sports pack however I would not change as the smaller wheel and shorter throw gear shift really do make a difference in my opinion.Hope this helps. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Figo said:
Thanks :) saving £500+ on an item that looks similar to standard is the kinda thing I need to know!
Out of curiosity, have you any pics of the standard dash as I've yet to see one!

Here is a pic of 'Flash' inside:

And one of the door trim:

Looks like leather - honest!

A

Anonymous

AndyH said:
I have both the sports pack and the integral leather pack but I could easily do without the integral leather.The sports pack however I would not change as the smaller wheel and shorter throw gear shift really do make a difference in my opinion.Hope this helps. :thumbup:

Thanks! Thats what I was hoping to hear! :beer:

A

Anonymous

Scarlet said:
Figo said:

Here is a pic of 'Flash' inside:

And one of the door trim:

Looks like leather - honest!

Really thats standard?! that looks as good imo as the leather ones i've seen!

A

Anonymous

Couldn't care if it was Made of old volvic bottles and fag packets if it looked that good! :Lol:

A

Anonymous

Hi Figo,

I have ordered a GT with standard dash as well. As Scarlets photo's show, it is very hard to tell the difference. Too be honest I did not think the extra cost of integral leather was worth the money.

:beer:

A

Anonymous

Integral leather with the Sports pack. :thumbup:

Attachments

• IMG_1590.JPG
    IMG_1590.JPG
    34.6 KB · Views: 654