What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

The New Boy

A

Anonymous

Hi all

Quick intro from me - looking forward to picking up my new RCZ next weekend after sealing the deal this afternoon.

Currently drive a TT (sorry!) so hoping for an equally good experience from the Pug!
Originally ordered a basic 156 GT, then after finding this forum and reading all of the positives and negatives decided to cancel and spec a 200 BHP GT.
More research, don't you just love the World Wide Web! and I found a deal on a new Asphalt that I couldn't pass up!!

Test drove it today and shook hands with the dealer!

Roll on next Saturday...........

Cheers all

P Daddy

A

Anonymous

Welcome P. DADDY :lol: the asphalt is more than a replacement for any TT :thumbup: as of late they where selling for £24,000k brand new a bargain :thumbup: as thats £6k off rrp welcome to the forum mate its just getting busier and more members are joining daily which makes for a interesting and great forum so stick around

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome plasmadaddy. Don't worry we won't hold the fact that you are a former TT driver, against you.:). Certainly the Asphalt is an eye catching car, as are all RCZs for that matter. Don't forget to post up some pics when you pick her up. :)

A

Anonymous

The ashphalt is such a cool car, but i couldnt live with the mat paint. My car washing is sparadack at best no good for that paint. Brave man but it does look super welcome :thumbup: :thumbup: