What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

the latest bee

A

Anonymous

:dance: thought i would look in and say hello. my latest addition is a evoque and love it as much as i did the rcz.

Attachments

• 20140422_164629.jpg
    20140422_164629.jpg
    146.5 KB · Views: 3,767
A

Anonymous

Very nice bee!! :clap: We need some shots of the interior though! How does it compare to the Renault?

A

Anonymous

Lovely Bee! (Even though you couldn't afford paint!!! ha ha ha)

I was trying to keep up with you in the colour stakes too, ah well.........

we bought a winter banger ..... and for the price we paid for it, hardly surprising it didn't come with paint either! Doesn't come close to yours though!

renegade79

Reaction score
Nice Evoque!!

Donna, what's the banger for? Scottish winters eh? :wtf:

A

Anonymous

renegade79 said:
Nice Evoque!!

Donna, what's the banger for? Scottish winters eh? :wtf:

Well since Steve now has the Boxster GTS and I have the MINI we don't really have a sensible car between us and Steve certainly won't be taking the GTS when the weather's iffy. When the outlaws come up we really need a 5 seater which we didn't have. Plus the Landy is great for the supermarket/cash n carry, tip/recycling and any other grotty kinda job like the garden centre etc.

If I only knew his intentions before I spent a grand on winter wheels/tyres for the MINI!

The Landy was a seriously good find. Picked it up at auction for £2K. MOTd until May and bodywork is pretty much immaculate for a 9yo motor bar a wee scrape on the back bumper.

Needed new front discs and pads and the rear diff needed attention as well as a wheel bearing. All relatively little jobs that Steve's managed to do himself. Similar Landys on Autotrader are looking about £4-5K, so we've done alright. With all the miles we'll put on it, we could sell it on in a couple of years and not lose anything.

Steve quite likes his wee Tonka toy......

A

Anonymous

You really need to curb your Steve..AKA "Thomas Magnum's enthusiasm for rear wheel drives cars" especially up your neck of the woods in winter D ...... :lol:= RS6 Avant...Faster in real world terms and as practical as you get.....Tame the Bad Boy..D

Glad everthing is as normal with you 2 though :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

bee said:
:dance: thought i would look in and say hello. my latest addition is a evoque and love it as much as i did the rcz.

Hey BEE :thumbup: whoooow big upgrade from the French Drop top,l like the colour, low car detailing maintenance... :cool:

Been working at a Mclaren/Bentley/Range Rover Showroom....They had a Overfinch Evoque...it was very different and so was the price £50,000 :eek: ON 22" polished rims uber :cool:

A

Anonymous

yes jassy, i really wanted an evoque after the rcz but the long waiting list put me off.
i saw a couple of special edition ones at halewood factory visit. one was a beckham special at £100,000. they said that they would only sell to a special type of customer. so even if i had that sort of dosh i wouldnt bee able to buy it. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

mrizzle, i cant compare it with the renault at all. all i can say is it will bee an evoque next.this one has a full pano roof.
full cream leather int. tipt auto box. sat nav. meridian sound system. will post some pics when i take them. cheers
:dance:
ps- i quite like the astra.

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Very nice car Bee, Evoque was one of the cars we considered long and hard before buying the Z. Price eventually won that particular argument :lol:

A

Anonymous

bee said:
mrizzle, i cant compare it with the renault at all. all i can say is it will bee an evoque next.this one has a full pano roof.
full cream leather int. tipt auto box. sat nav. meridian sound system. will post some pics when i take them. cheers
:dance:
ps- i quite like the astra.

I always knew that you had impeccable taste Bee! :thumbup:

I look forward to some more pics of the new chariot!! I quite like the look of the Freelander's replacement too.

renegade79

Reaction score
Donna, Any pics of steves boxster?? That Landy was a great buy and a serious work horse!!

Tomas_90

Reaction score
All i see when looking at that Evoque from behind is a "Hot-Rod Chopped" Range Rover :D