What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

the bee has returned

A

Anonymous

collected my bee today from justcar clinic and am overjoyed with the work they have done-good as new. and only took a week to do. have off loaded the micra thank goodness, someone must like them though. car came back fully valeted and in pristine condition.ten out of ten to justcars.bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

A

Anonymous

make sure you keep the documents for all the work done...

I had my VW Bora fixed by the clinic at Doncaster and after a year the top coat had washed off leaving a slight orange tint at the edge of the front wing.

But without the paperwork they simply refused to honour any kind of gurantee of the work.

GT RCZ

Reaction score
Glad to hear that it has been restored to pristine condition.

Must keep the amber reds on the road.

A

Anonymous

too true. a new 207cc nearly took me out today as i was returning from the garage. it came over my side of centre line on a sharp bend with narrow roads.I think he was too interested in my bee, i also notice there is a insurance cat d rcz for sale on ebay. dont know why the insurance wrote it off. its got front damage and air bags have gone off. some one should get a cheap rcz if they are prepared to sort it out.

A

Anonymous

Good news bee :clap: I'm getting my amber red sorted out next week

A

Anonymous

Great news bee, Glad to see a company taking pride in their work and getting it right first time. :thumbup: :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

yes jrs a very good company, had to go back this morning fog light not working but they sorted it in a tick, bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz