What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

The Beast has arrived!

A

Anonymous

Just taken delivery of The Beast! Pearl White RCZ GT THP200 with the Feline Pack. Drove straight from the Showroom to Whitby and back. Only one thing to say WOW!

RCZ1

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum felinegrowler :greetings-wavingblue:

Welcome to the great world of RCZ ownership :D And what a great run out for the Beast :thumbup:

Where are you based? I'm from Eat Yorkshire, so regularly go to Whitby and the North Yorkshire Moors.

Enjoy your RCZ ownership and don't forget to post pics when you get chance. :D

A

Anonymous

Hi all, thanks for the welcome, great forum. No pics as yet, haven't had chance, can't stop driving it. What a car. Takes me back to my boy racer days in the XR3I many years ago. I am down in sunny Brighouse West Yorks. Cheers Dave

A

Anonymous

Morning All!
First Pictures of the Beast, taken on this amazing sunny Sunday Morning. Had an early morning drive while the rest of the Family were giving it the big ZZZZZZZ. :dance: :dance: :thumbup: :thumbup: Dave

Attachments

• car 004 mod.jpg
    car 004 mod.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 1,055
  • car 005 mod.jpg
    car 005 mod.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 1,055
  • car 009 mod.jpg
    car 009 mod.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 1,055
A

Anonymous

That quad exhaust is the bizz, best thing I ever bought!

paul rogers

Reaction score
love the pics, it looks fantastic in the sunshine and the exhaust looks great,it sounds like you might have a lot of early Sunday mornings to go and enjoy the Beast,it beats cutting the grass.
A few more days and i will be out there aswell :beer: Paul

A

Anonymous

felinegrowler said:
Hi all, thanks for the welcome, great forum. No pics as yet, haven't had chance, can't stop driving it. What a car. Takes me back to my boy racer days in the XR3I many years ago. I am down in sunny Brighouse West Yorks. Cheers Dave

Hi Dave , your not far from me ,so we may pass one day , hope you will give us a wave :greetings-wavingblue:
glad you like your new RCZ I know how you feel , :D

A

Anonymous

speedy lady said:
felinegrowler said:

Hi Dave , your not far from me ,so we may pass one day , hope you will give us a wave :greetings-wavingblue:
glad you like your new RCZ I know how you feel , :D

Hello Speedy Lady, i will definitely give you a wave :greetings-wavingblue: if I see you, i will have to be careful though if the wife is with me, waving at lady's in shiny new sports cars, she is convinced I am having an affair, the truth is I am! with the RCZ :lol: :lol: Dave :dance: :dance:

A

Anonymous

:wave: we better not ever meet then
As my hubby is called David too and I have his name tattoo on my wrist :eusa-whistle:
and the two last letters of your number plate GR are my initials :thumbup: :lol:

A

Anonymous

My initials are DR! This is getting far too spooky :eusa-shhh: :eusa-shhh: :helpme: