What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

The beast has arrived :-)

A

Anonymous

Got the call yesterday to say my car would be ready this morning at 1030. Couldn't sleep last night lol and had butterflies when i arrived at the dealership today.

Wow! What a car!!!! It still doesn't seem real, like I have it for a test drive and have to hand it back lol

Spent the best part of 5 hours cruising around Brighton getting a good feel for the car with loads of attention :) luv it especially the women who jumped out in the road to take a photo.
I love looking in my mirror as those stunning flared arches too, it's makes me smile :D

Gave her a good run on the A27 too and joined the second stage spoiler club after only 50 miles :lol:

Not having test driven a diesel I am very happy with it. It has great torque and is quiet for a diesel. Overall the drive was excellent, smooth and not too much road noise compared to my Mazda6 Sport.

Not sure the JBL stereo is quite as punchy as the Bose system but it's good enough.

Overall very happy, my most favourite car I've ever owned.

Pics will follow shortly

GT RCZ

Reaction score
Welcome to the owners club its well worth the wait. I have never known a car attract so much attention. May i wish you lots of smiles & miles

A

Anonymous

Lots of smiles and miles from me too. I echo all of your sentiments about this car. I too joined the second stage spoiler club (just has to be done) and it is my "favouritest" car of all times. Never had so many comments on my car as I have with this one.

A

Anonymous

Congrats Philbuk, I know how it feels -got my RCZ 2 days ago, and like you wrote - it still doesn't seem real that it's mine :)
And it sure gets a lot of attention, it screams attitude. Not to hate on the TT but no new TT would get as much attention on
the road as our baby does.

What color did you go for?

RCZ1

Reaction score
Congratulations phil on joining the owners club. You have discovered the joy of RCZ ownership.
The grin never disappears from your face. Enjoy :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Ive got the pearl white with black wheels / mirrors combo.

Lots more driving today and doing Brighton to Exeter tomorrow which is only 182 niles but takes 4 hours of fantastic roads and scenery. I do this journey every few weeks so am really looking forward to it in the new beast.

Took some pics today but need to figure out how to upload them first. Also had a play with the settings / stero etc. Set the daylights to on and set up the mobile bluetooth.

Had great fun driving home tonight with the directional lighting too, very nice touch :)

A

Anonymous

:clap: Congrats, Philbuk, and welcome to the Owners' Club. Wishing you and your beastie many happy and safe miles together and looking forward to seeing some pics. Just today someone was oozing compliments about Freddie's gorgeous lines and saying that not that many years ago an RCZ would have been that year's Ferrari, it had such quality. Can't argue with such nice things being said about my choice of car :dance: .

A

Anonymous

Hahahha... can't believe it! We got ours on the same day and were driving on the same roads! Shame we didn't see each other. Would've been fun to have a wee drive side by side cough race cough. hahaha... Especially as our cars are identical in every detail except for the body colour... same wheels, black wing mirrors, etc but mine is charcoal. Hope you're enjoying it as much as me... especially on a day as good as today!

A

Anonymous

ajuice99 said:
Hahahha... can't believe it! We got ours on the same day and were driving on the same roads! Shame we didn't see each other. Would've been fun to have a wee drive side by side cough race cough. hahaha... Especially as our cars are identical in every detail except for the body colour... same wheels, black wing mirrors, etc but mine is charcoal. Hope you're enjoying it as much as me... especially on a day as good as today!
Congrats to you, too, ajuice99, and welcome to the Owners' Club. Safe and happy driving to you and your charcoal beauty and don't forget to post some pics :thumbup: .