What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Thankyou Peugeot HQ - Pinley House

A

Anonymous

Today I picked up my RCZ from Peugeot's HQ at Pinley House. Many of you will know the problems I have had, faulty dpf, wing mirror staining bodywork, brakes, badly scratched paintwork (for the second time) and a kerbed drivers side alloy. Peugeot have replaced the dpf filter, fitted the new latest production specification wing mirrors, fitted new brake discs and pads all round, had my car professionally detailed and replaced the kerbed alloy.

I would like to personally thank Richard Philpott at Pinley House for all his help and excellent service. I have had quite a few problems with my RCZ, but I have never received such excellent service from a car manufacturer before. I am now looking forwards to trouble free motoring.

Once again, thankyou Peugeot. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

A

Anonymous

Amazing isn't it. I too have been on the receiving end of great service from Peugeot HQ. Good on Peugeot. It's stuff like this that you remember. I always told my sales team when I was a sales manager " a complaint correctly handled will always be remembered, whereas good service from the start is expected and not always remembered."

A

Anonymous

I must say, Peugeots response to my issues has been second to none. Would I buy another Peugeot? Based on the service I have received, the answer would be a resounding YES!

I have owned many makes of car (Never Peugeot until the RCZ came along) and I have never received this level of service from any other manufacturer. I really feel that Peugeot deserve great credit for this.

:thumbup: :thumbup: