What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

tempted in Manchester

A

Anonymous

Not seen a new car I've fancied since my last purchase in 2003.... A Renault Avantime.

However with petrol prices spiralling towards £1.50 a litre and my current aging beast only managing low 20's to the gallon around town, I've found my affections and attentions wondering.

A strange looking Peugeot hurtled past me on the M6 and on impulse I googled dealerships and dropped in to have a look what it was. Not knowing if it was french attempt at a supercar or their response to the common as muck TT.

Boy was I surprised !

I need to find the money for one of these. It has to be the 200bhp and maybe the full "Gotham City" look.

See you around the forums, as I do some digging to consider all the options.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Have you driven one yet Kippax? That may swing it for you.
If you want something that stands out from the crowd then this is the car for you!

What other cars are on your radar?

A

Anonymous

Hi Kippax and welcome :wave: . Get that test drive done and pronto! You won't be disappointed altho' Freddie takes umbrage at being referred to as a strange looking Peugeot :lol:

A

Anonymous

Haven't driven one yet.... just a bit worried in case it convinces me I "need" it before I've actually worked out a way of affording it.

I've had nothing else on my radar, though I did toy with the idea of a classic Triumph GT6 last summer.

A

Anonymous

Hi kippax :wave:

Go on.. go on.. go on.. Take it out.. talk to the guys at the garage and before you know it you be in a very special 'club' of RCZ owners. :D

By the way whereabouts did you see that RCZ on the M6 and what colour was it? Just I'll be heading back down to Cheshire to family this weekend so will keep an eye out for it! ;)

:thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Same happened to me ...Had (and still have an A6) Audi's for years and was looking at a TTS and even an S5 and saw an RCZ. I thought what is that ? looked at stats and they made sense...performance, style and economy which then to me was around 22 MPG. Went and saw an RCZ, took a test drive and was bowled over. Picked mine up 2 weeks ago and I can say hand on heart no other car has brought so much enjoyment... best car purchase I have ever made. If I could afford it I would have a spare in the garage in bubblewrap

A

Anonymous

go on youll be amazed at the car and its handling and the second looks you get and when the black one is washed and gleeming it looks mint. im glad i got mine. but then again that was a fluke i was not looking for a new car it found me.!!!

A

Anonymous

Kippax, I was told by my dad Peugeot had a nice little sportscar on the market. I'm not interested in cars up until the moment I;m able to get one. But as soon as I saw the car on the Peugeot-web and the price I immediately went to the nearest dealer to see the car live. My advice: just go and have your testdrive. I did (a 156Hp-version) and ordered mine 5 months later (the 200Hp-version) when the time (i.e. money) was there. Ok, I needed about 3 weeks to get over the testdrive, but it was worthwhile. If things go right I'll get mine before Easter-holidays. A shark-grey one.

Btw, Kippax ... any relation to the old City-stand? I'm a City-fan since late 1976. I know ... don't ask why ...