What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Temperature warning

A

Anonymous

just driving today when temperature warning light came on and temp gauge went from 90 to 130, this was just after a 3 minute drive, pulled over and turned engine off and restarted and got a red warning saying airbags or seatbelt pretensioners fault ? Turned off engine and then no warnings drove for 100 yards and then temperature warning red light again, think it will be contacting dealership tomorrow.

dolphin Blue GT200

A

Anonymous

Sounds like the temperature sensor fault to me. Its fairly common

A

Anonymous

SANDYMC said:
just driving today when temperature warning light came on and temp gauge went from 90 to 130, this was just after a 3 minute drive, pulled over and turned engine off and restarted and got a red warning saying airbags or seatbelt pretensioners fault ? Turned off engine and then no warnings drove for 100 yards and then temperature warning red light again, think it will be contacting dealership tomorrow.

dolphin Blue GT200
I had the same a couple of weeks ago like figo said it was a faulty sensor. I managed to get mine replaced under warranty. I think a few people have experienced it with the rcz seems like a common fault.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A

Anonymous

All, please see screen shoot of temperature warning in vehicle, will this be covered under warranty ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 701

Tomas_90

Reaction score
If your car is new enough to still have the original warranty they will surely fix it for you :)

A

Anonymous

Cheers Tomas, car still has original warranty until end of June 2014, have to call them on Monday. :dance:

A

Anonymous

It's £150 if your out of warranty at Boston Peugeot for anyone that is .

A

Anonymous

Well that's my car dropped of at dealership tonight as they are going to look at it tomorrow, temperature light was on when I arrived at garage and they have taken a photo of it ?, car struggled to start tonight has anyone had this issue alongside the temperature fault ? :(