What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Tatton Park - Classic & Sports car show 5th June

FGRob

Reaction score
Not sure if any one will be around this Sunday, but there is a great show on at Tatton Park (Cheshire)

I will be there but not in the RCZ, I'll be on the MR2 Drivers Club stand with my MK3 Roadster, should be nice weather as well :dance:

Look me up if you come along. :beer:

Rob :wave:

A

Anonymous

Off to see Elton John on Sunday. Saves me having to take my bestest to LA to see him, he's going to be in Scarborough!!!

FGRob

Reaction score
OO58RON said:
Off to see Elton John on Sunday. Saves me having to take my bestest to LA to see him, he's going to be in Scarborough!!!
I've never seen that before Scarborough and LA in the same sentence. :wave: :lol: :lol:

Rob

A

Anonymous

I may go to this. Its only 15 mins from home so i should make the effort

FGRob

Reaction score
mohora said:
I may go to this. Its only 15 mins from home so i should make the effort
Hey if you do please come look me out, here's a pic of mine with two other marks of MR2 which was used recently in the Classic & Sports car Mag:

Rob.

FGRob

Reaction score
Well just to close this out, it was a bit of a wet day but there was still plenty of people around, met a young couple while I was there who just happen to have a white RCZ, had a good long chat, hopefully they will join the site and shout up when they do.

Here's a quick pic of the pitch - also added a little extra silverware to my growing collection :dance:

Rob.