What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Taken the plunge - bought an Hdi !

Jomo

Reaction score
Hi all, ok, Friday I take delivery of my new (well 2013) diesel RCZ. White (Pearlescent ?) with black rails and alloys. So sad to see my Blue go but has to go and hopefully to good home 🙂. Thanks for all the advice and hope to see you at PugFest 2024 if not sooner x

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Well done jomo happy to hear that you have got yourself another RCZ post some photos of your new motor and pug fest 2024 will come around fast.
Drive safe and stay lucky 🍀
Les n Karen n Co

Jomo

Reaction score
Ok, so here is a photo of my new RCZ - forgot to post it earlier. Still delighted with it and enjoying spending less on fuel ! Hopefully see you at PugFest on July 7th, planning to spectate rather than marshal so can have a bacon sarnie 😁IMG_1882.png

Jomo

Reaction score
Yes, it’s a photo from the ad, car too dirty for good photo today !

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Well what can I say Jomo
Lovely RCZ you have got yourself there didn't know that blue was a petrol. How do they compare Hdi to thp
Hope to see you again at pug fest 7th July and yes bacon buttys and coffee will be waiting...
Les n Karen n Co

Griff4.3

Reaction score
Hi all, ok, Friday I take delivery of my new (well 2013) diesel RCZ. White (Pearlescent ?) with black rails and alloys. So sad to see my Blue go but has to go and hopefully to good home 🙂. Thanks for all the advice and hope to see you at PugFest 2024 if not sooner x
so, as the moderator asks, how does the Hdi compare?

Does it ride any softer?
what mpg do u get:
overall
on 70mph cruise

thks

Jomo

Reaction score
so, as the moderator asks, how does the Hdi compare?

Does it ride any softer?
what mpg do u get:
overall
on 70mph cruise

thks
Um - not great with figures and rarely drive at 70 so …….
I seem to fill the tank less often, and my fuel bill is certainly down (I do 500 - 600 miles a week, mostly motorway on cruise control) Ride is smooth and driving is effortless. Sorry can’t be more help but I am impressed with the car and glad I switched to the hdi.

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
Good to hear that you are enjoying your new RCZ see you soon at pug fest...
Les n Karen n Co