What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Suspension

A

Anonymous

Having had bilsteins on my ex golf, i wish to change my suspensions with stock absorbers kW or the other one. Who change them?

A

Anonymous

I am going to put kW variante 2. I shall post photos.

A

Anonymous

A

Anonymous

are these the variable height type and how does it handle now and cost :?: but no doubt it handles way better come to think of it :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

My z is demeaned about 3 centimetres. It is not especially uncomfortable. The handling is much better. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Oh wow, i was just considering getting the kwv2 but was worried my 18 inch rims would look too small.

Could you please post a picture of the car from the front ? Wanna see the ground clearance haha.

Lastly compared to stock suspension, i assume the ride is more bumpy ?

A

Anonymous

I wish that I could afford to do this and that I had the technical expertise to fit this...I don't. Good for you Philippe :thumbup: ...I bet the car is much better handling now. The stock suspension on the RCZ is one of it's biggest weaknesses!!

jassyo06 said:
are these the variable height type and how does it handle now and cost :?: but no doubt it handles way better come to think of it :thumbup:

They are pretty *KERCHING*, I think that that they are variable between 25 - 55 mm but they go for anywhere from around £1500 - £1800... nae danger of me buying em then.... :crazy:

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
I wish that I could afford to do this and that I had the technical expertise to fit this...I don't. Good for you Philippe :thumbup: ...I bet the car is much better handling now. The stock suspension on the RCZ is one of it's biggest weaknesses!!

jassyo06 said:

They are pretty *KERCHING*, I think that that they are variable between 25 - 55 mm but they go for anywhere from around £1500 - £1800... nae danger of me buying em then.... :crazy:

£1500-£2000 bangers wow Shockeroony :lol: thats a 2 weeks holiday :lol

A

Anonymous

The car is much better. It is lowest of 3 cm approximately

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
mrizzle said:

jassyo06 said:

£1500-£2000 bangers wow Shockeroony :lol: thats a 2 weeks holiday :lol

I know!! Can you imagine, "Morning Mrs Rizzle..you know that that package that I signed for earlier...you do...? Great...that's the reason that we aren't going away this summer....

Mrs Rizzle -- :wave: "You did what?!?!?! Prepare to lose your boaby...."

Me - :auto-car:

A

Anonymous

Philippe 19 said:
The car is much better. It is lowest of 3 cm approximately

I am quite concerned that the ride will be too bumpy and uncomfortable after the kw coilovers. is this the case ?

RCZ-Performance

Reaction score
Looks great and this is the same kit I will be putting on my RCZ very soon, and I am running the 19's.

I will also be offering this eventually on my site for purchase, and at the best price possible.

A

Anonymous

I still feel the 18s look a lil bit small in those massive wheel arches. Looks like i would need to upgrade mine to 19 if im considering the coilovers !

A

Anonymous

I was able to do some tours on the Charade circuit. It was a treat, tires have suffered however.