What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Success

boatdriver

Reaction score
After a year of owning a 2010 RCZ 1.6 THP GT and the trials and tribulations not to mention the expense of ownership, the car passed the MOT with no advisories seems to make it all worthwhile.😀

Ian J.

Reaction score
A proper result that
Real shame that one of the best looking cars ever built was let down by one of the least reliable engines.

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep it's definitely a shame, and the whole reason I punted mine. Though to be fair, on a good day and with the Gods watching a 200 GT RCZ is good fun.

Having said that my GT 86 isn't the most reliable thing ever, after 2 years of owning it - it needs a new headlight bulb..
Unbelievable.

Ian J.

Reaction score
Peugeot RCz with an Audi TT engine now that would be a combination.
Wonder if it fits .

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Peugeot RCz with an Audi TT engine now that would be a combination.
Wonder if it fits .
Go on the Audi forums I’m sure you’ll find Audis aren’t all they’re supposed to be! 🤦‍♂️

sean

Reaction score
Go on the Audi forums I’m sure you’ll find Audis aren’t all they’re supposed to be! 🤦‍♂️
Well before my rcz I had a 2004 a3 s line, it never let me down once, but the z looks better and is more fun to drive, I do miss the paddle shift.

Ian J.

Reaction score
Back in the day I had a 1983 audi quattro , worth a few quid now

DKZ5745

Reaction score
Only Audi I’ve ever owned was back in 1982, an Audi 80. It was nice to drive, but probably the least reliable car I’ve had. It cost me a fortune during the 2 years I had it. Got rid and bought a Toyota Corolla, I just needed reliability at the time.