What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Stolen RCZ - Please help!

RCZJO

Reaction score
Hello, RZC members, we would be very grateful if you could share this message and be on the lookout for a blue RCZ reg FP11ECZ stolen in Sheffield in early morning of Saturday 24th June 2023. Please report any sightings here or with South Yorkshire police.

Thank you!

Attachments

• IMG_0801.jpg
    IMG_0801.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 20

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
How the hell have they managed to get on with the alarm system on the RCZ... Keep us all posted and update us.... We feel your pain.. 😞😢

RCZJO

Reaction score
Burgled I'm afraid, whilst in and asleep, key taken - along with bag, valuables etc etc! NIGHTMARE!

Charlie1875

Reaction score
Sorry to hear you have been burgled, I’ve always put a disklok on the steering wheeI, I know it’s only a deterent and useless if the thieving sods Nick your keys but 9 times out of 10 they will move on to the next car. Best £120 you may ever spend!

Kerr

Reaction score
I hope you are all ok and the car is found undamaged. I hope the thieves are caught.

Horrible thing to happen.

RCZJO

Reaction score
Thank you for your replies. We so want it back! We have had the car from new and it has very low mileage for its age. Also having all personal stuff taken is horrid, as well as a financial nightmare. Unhurt thank goodness. It happened 45 mins before getting up, although it was stolen around 5.00 am it was light.

Very much appreciate the support!

RCZJO

Reaction score
Still no news on my stolen Blue RCZ, I will be grateful if fellow RCZ fans can keep their eyes peeled! Thank you!