What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Still in dealership awaiting prep

A

Anonymous

Come off the transporter Friday, collecting Monday afternoon.

Check out the number plate !

Attachments

• my pug waiting preparation.JPG
    my pug waiting preparation.JPG
    152.5 KB · Views: 1,712
A

Anonymous

Ahh...the long awaited pics of the legendary plates! :D

Happy driving...looks great.

A

Anonymous

Nice one mate love that plate it looks great :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

looks great

just watch out for bird droppings as this will eat a the paint as it is quit a soft paint (peal white )

all you need now is the white helmet and suit and they could reinstate you as The Stig on Top Gear!

Great plate too.

A

Anonymous

Collected as planned Monday 6th, I have never owned car that gets a reaction like this one, people are stopping in their tracks gawping at it. I am really pleased with it, as I was with Dan at Waters Peugeot in Hatfield who made the purchase seamless and provided a superb handover. :dance:

A

Anonymous

A fantastic car with wonderful plates and the envy of all who see it :clap: :clap: :clap: . Makes me a tad impatient for mine now even though, when ordering, I was content to have to wait estimated 12 weeks. :cry: Seeing everyone else getting closer to their collection date makes me :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

A

Anonymous

BangorRCZ said:
Seeing everyone else getting closer to their collection date makes me :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Couldn't agree more BangorRCZ. I very happy for everybody on the forum who have taken delivery. Just wish mine would arrive.