What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

stickers

A

Anonymous

hi all i have put a sticker on my car i know i like it :thumbup: , i would like to ask you all what you think

Attachments

• DSCN2533.JPG
    DSCN2533.JPG
    227.5 KB · Views: 1,365
A

Anonymous

This is a personal opinion and no offence is intended....I personally think the RCZ looks purr-fect the way it has been designed...and released to the public...less is more...but I must admit the track version of the RCZ with all the decals looks sweet...saying all that, you have done a good job with the positioning of the decal.

A

Anonymous

i like it but i am personaly a fan of debadging and no decals.

A

Anonymous

I think it looks good but Id like to see how it would look in silver or metallic grey to match the arches.

A

Anonymous

Its a neat touch :) individual is always good.

now... stop using a sponge to wash her :lol:

A

Anonymous

I agree with Figo, individuality makes for a more interesting world. I think it looks quite good. Perhaps you should paint the calipers the same red? Pesonally I would prefer silver. Having said all that this is not something I would put on my RCZ as I feel I am a bit old to have something like this on my car!!

A

Anonymous

Is it a panther? It looks great although I agree I would have preferred it to match the arches rather than in red, but each to his/her own. When I was a lot younger I had stickers on a mini and thought I was the bee's knees but much too long in the tooth now :lol: .

A

Anonymous

Could always vynil coat the arches red too that would be a neat look? And tint the windows!