What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Steviec's GT

A

Anonymous

A few pics taken at home after a quick wash and clean :D

A

Anonymous

well done mate, enjoy your amazing car.....1 question, is this opal white or pearl ??

A

Anonymous

jonvella said:
well done mate, enjoy your amazing car.....1 question, is this opal white or pearl ??

It's opal white, and thanks for the comments :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

wowwwww !!!!! mine will be like this than :) I have one on order in opal white with the same alloys....same taste's mate....I m from Malta by the way :) :) will have to wait till January to get mine...in the meantime I m enjoying my black 308 which I v had for 2years

A

Anonymous

jonvella said:
wowwwww !!!!! mine will be like this than :) I have one on order in opal white with the same alloys....same taste's mate....I m from Malta by the way :) :) will have to wait till January to get mine...in the meantime I m enjoying my black 308 which I v had for 2years

:greetings-wavingblue: Hey Jonvella, greetings from Northern Ireland, it will be well worth the wait I can assure you, I have mine now for two months and still I cannot stop smiling :D when I drive it,by the way I traded in my black 308 GTi Feline to get this

A

Anonymous

this is incredible....we both had/have a 308 black :) and traded it for a white opal RCZ...if you ever visit Malta let me know, would be great to meet :)

A

Anonymous

Finally get to see your baby, steviec. Looking fabulous :beer: . Opal white was my second choice and it's just gorgeous :thumbup: .