What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Steering wheels

A

Anonymous

How many types of steering wheel are there available? On my car it is all leather clad. I have also seen one with aluminium inserts where your thumbs go and one that looks like it is carbon fiber where your hands go...am I seeing things?

A

Anonymous

i recon yours is all leather because its the ltd edition-mine is the gt with standard wheel in leather with as you say ss inserts-

A

Anonymous

The all-leather one you have may well be the sports pack variation with the only steel part being to indicate the airbag. This is an optional extra with a shorter throw to the gears too.

RCZ1

Reaction score
This is another reason why I didn't go for the sports pack - because it didn't have the silver inserts, which I think sets off the wheel better and helps to break up all the black interior.
Is this a woman thing :?: :lol:

A

Anonymous

I Have the sports pack and my wheel does have an insert !

lionhart

Reaction score
there are two types,the 156 and hdi 163 have the aluminium inserts.the GT200 has all leather.i think the sport pack wheel is the same as the GT200 though i could be wrong!!!. :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

I have the gt163 which has ss insert for your thumbs plus one on the bottom spoke.

I was in the dealer's gt200 the other day which just had an insert on the bottom spoke (but with an rcz motif)

A

Anonymous

That's the steering wheel I have with the one insert with the RCZ logo as per the GT200 :D

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
This is another reason why I didn't go for the sports pack - because it didn't have the silver inserts, which I think sets off the wheel better and helps to break up all the black interior.
Is this a woman thing :?: :lol:
100% with you there!!

A

Anonymous

AndyH said:
That's the steering wheel I have with the one insert with the RCZ logo as per the GT200 :D

Yes that's the one I have...the small insert with RCZ logo...so it's the sport pack then...there is hardly any info about the RCZ here so it's difficult to compare! Cheers

A

Anonymous

I don't mind the aluminium finish, I'd just like to have a smaller (diameter) steering wheels since the one on the 156hp is definitely too big...

GaryLarry

Reaction score
I got the sport pack. The steering wheel is smaller and feels very chunky at the ten to two position. The alu insert is the RCZ logo at the bottom.

A

Anonymous

wonder if dealer will fit the sport pack to a used rcz at a cost of course ? i like the short stick and the smaller wheel with rcz logo.