What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

***** Stance on Warranty claims

VASS

Reaction score
just had my 20k service, I listed a few niggles asking if they would have a look for me
(rubbing mirros when folding, white marks on doors under mirror, Vents whistling loudly)

the respone when I collected the car was "we checked the Peugeot system and these items were not listed so we dont recognise them as issues"

So they didnt even look at the car!

I'd have paid to get the items sorted if they had said "yes it needs a fix but does'nt come under warranty" but not even a suggestion of an investigation!

missed opportunity for extra sales *****! terrible service yet again!

A

Anonymous

Similar issues's with me :( took my RCZ back to local dealer last month as the rear nearside valance had a small bulge not visible but i knew it was there,the answer i had was should have been picked up on the PDI inspection,however service manager removed one screw to relieve tension and a week later it's fine,i know the manager from previous visits over the years and he was clearly embarrassed :eek: if it had been one of the other Peugeot dealer's they would have left well alone,don't worry you will find the same with Audi or VW,it's not a Peugeot thing.
However i would have thought your problem would have been a warranty concern :eusa-think: wasn't that a warranty issue that Peugeot did look at :eusa-think:

A

Anonymous

Main stealers in the main are awful. It amazes me how they continue to survive. Most businesses would go bust if they treat their customers in the way car dealerships do. But alas they are the same regardless of the marque of car. All you can ever do is hope that you stumble across one of the exceptions and then hope that the manufacturer continue to produce a product that you want to buy from the odd exceptional dealer.

A

Anonymous

I can understand the whistling fan thing as thats just a trait of some heating blowers but surely the other two seem worthy of investigation :eusa-think:

Ill maybe just swap on a Audi badge and see if I can pass it off there to get serviced :lol:

As an R8 of course :cool: