What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Stain Slayer

A

Anonymous

As reluctant as I am to promote/advertise I feel that I needed to make a exception on this occasion. On a previous car I had the dealers Supagard treatment applied. Not knowing any better in those days. Well anyway, as you do I then got onto Supagard for all of the products to keep on top of my cleaning routine. You know the one, bucket and sponge followed by a good chamois down!!!
So I acquired a product called STAIN SLAYER from the spray canister it appears to be made by "Glo Care" it says that it removes Tar, Grease, Gum and many more fast. Let me tell you that it "does what it says on the tin" I have just effortlessly removed tar from the paintwork and wheels of Pearl2 :thumbup: A simple squirt and the tar dissolved and I simply wiped it off with a micro fibre cloth. Brilliant stuff.
PS. I do not have shares in or any connection with Glo Care or any subsidiaries that may or may not exist :clap:

A

Anonymous

just the director,still if he says its ok thats good enough for mee

A

Anonymous

bee said:
just the director,still if he says its ok thats good enough for mee
bee. It's good enough for meeeeee and I can't sat fairer than that !!!!! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

OO58RON said:
So I acquired a product called STAIN SLAYER.....

I think my Mum used to use this when I was a Teenager..... :eusa-whistle: ;)