What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Sports steering wheel !

A

Anonymous

Get one , they feel ace. A lot sportier!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345386971.637460.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345386971.637460.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 896
A

Anonymous

Yip I had my Bus wheel replaced for this beauty my advice, Get one!

A

Anonymous

This isn't making me any happier about continuing to drive my car with a ship's wheel like I am some type of Hebridean sunset haired Jack sparrow.

Sparky, I don't think yours is the alcantara covered wheel unless you added it as an option.

richard.au

Reaction score
I don't know if it's because I'm getting a 2012 model, or an Australian model, but the manual gets that wheel. There doesn't appear to be any optional configuration (fine by me, the manual is such a better setup then the auto, that's why I took it).

The auto gets the ship's wheel. Again, no option.

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
This isn't making me any happier about continuing to drive my car with a ship's wheel like I am some type of Hebridean sunset haired Jack sparrow.

Sparky, I don't think yours is the alcantara covered wheel unless you added it as an option.
oh right, I thought it was just the small wheel upgrade to replace the truck one lol ;) never released it was an upgrade.