What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Spoiler spoilt?

daffyduck1962

Reaction score
Does it have any actual benefit, or is it just like go faster stripes? Look nice but doesn't do anything practical .

Pedro

Reaction score
When Porche unveiled the model with the type of whale tail spoiler Journalists asked him what significance this would have on the cars performance / handling & his response was hardly any as its more or a body styling enhancement so looking at the history of other makes of sporty cars nothing has changed after all these years ?

chrismac

Reaction score
I'm sure I remember some gumph in a Peugeot RCZ brochure about increasing aerodynamics at high speed.

Load of 💩

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score
I believe that it is to push the back end down to help with the handling and when it goes to the top limit at 90mph helps hold the road forcing the back of the car down to give more grip

Valex

Reaction score
Maybe it is doing something, I remember about the recall of the Audi TT (sorry to mention this name on this forum :oops: ) . The firsts that came out. A small fixed spoiled was added to the boot. Looks like in Germany these TT were flying 😂 .
Found a video

Last edited: