What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Spirit Grey Original Alloys

A

Anonymous

If your looking at this option the configurator makes these wheels look almost black.

In reality they are a mid grey finish - this caused us bit of a surprise when a customers car turned up last week !!

A

Anonymous

We have ordered these alloys with a pearl white car and they look great together. When we saw the brochure for the first time we were shocked at the colour compared to the configurator. We are now thinking of deleting the option and getting them sprayed black. Did you get photos of them on the car? It would be great to see what they look like on a car & what colour car were they on? On a seperate note what were the cloth seats like on the sport?

RCZ1

Reaction score
The cloth seats are actually very good on the Sport. If you have a copy of the latest RCZ brochure from your dealer it has pictures of each of the leather configurations and cloth option which clearly shows the quality of the cloth seats.

A

Anonymous

I agree that the little snipbits of the cloth seats I have seen look good and of the same frame/structure of the leather, but I would be interested in what rczgt200 thinks of what they look like in the flesh.

A

Anonymous

Pughy3 said:
I agree that the little snipbits of the cloth seats I have seen look good and of the same frame/structure of the leather, but I would be interested in what rczgt200 thinks of what they look like in the flesh.

In my opinion the cloth seats look really good. We have a customers Sport 156 at our compound so I will try to get a few pictures. A new member joined today that we supplied a pearl white Sport with spirit grey alloys to. Im hoping she will post some pics of the wheels so people can get a better idea of the colour.

A

Anonymous

photos of te seats would be great. Thanks. :thumbup: I hope the new owner of the pearl white with spirit alloys does post photos so that we can see them.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Pughy3 said:

I have seen them in the flesh. The Opal white they have at my dealers is the 156 Sport with cloth seats.
They are top quality and exactly like the leather seats in design / look etc except in cloth (but they don't have the Peugeot emblem on the back like the leather seats).

A

Anonymous

If you want to see spirit grey alloys please look at mariannes post "pearl white version" in the members gallery her stunning rcz has the spirit grey wheel option. :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

Thanks Rcz1, I didn't realise you had seen one in the flesh.

Thanks rczgt200, i have seen Marianne's photos and the car looks great but I think I will delete the spirit greys and get them repainted black. It's Just a shame that the soltice alloys aren't an option on the sport.

A

Anonymous

Pughy3 said:
Thanks rczgt200, i have seen Marianne's photos and the car looks great but I think I will delete the spirit greys and get them repainted black. It's Just a shame that the soltice alloys aren't an option on the sport.

Hi Pughy3

You can buy them as an accessory fit option from your dealer but the price is one of those OMG WTF moments !

Solstice Anthracite Grey are £2,250 inc VAT & Fitting but (and its a big but !!!!) EXCLUDING tyres.

Solstice Black Onyx are £1550 inc VAT & Fitting but EXCLUDING tyres.

:eek: :shock:

FGRob

Reaction score
Pughy3 said:
Thanks Rcz1, I didn't realise you had seen one in the flesh.

Cost about £55 - £65 for powder coating a wheel in any colour, provided you like the design. That includes refitting and balancing the tyre.

Rob

A

Anonymous

RCZGT200 said:
Hi Pughy3

You can buy them as an accessory fit option from your dealer but the price is one of those OMG WTF moments !

Solstice Anthracite Grey are £2,250 inc VAT & Fitting but (and its a big but !!!!) EXCLUDING tyres.

Solstice Black Onyx are £1550 inc VAT & Fitting but EXCLUDING tyres.

:eek: :shock:

:eek: That truly is a OMG WTF moment. Thats unreal.

Cheers Rob for the typical costings.

A

Anonymous

After seeing the spirit grey alloys in the photos, My wife has changed her order now (they look nothing like they do on the configurator). She has gone back to the originals and also changed the colour from pearl to opal white after seeing some good photos of the opal white. Peugeout wouldn't accept our change request from the dealer :thumbdown: but were very helpful when I spoke to them direct :thumbup: . Build date is in Sept, so will hopefully be ready in early Oct. _ ( ordered 2 June)

VASS

Reaction score
RCZGT200 said:
If you want to see spirit grey alloys please look at mariannes post "pearl white version" in the members gallery her stunning rcz has the spirit grey wheel option. :thumbup:

nope can't find it ???? :wtf: