What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Speedo on dash board

A

Anonymous

I have ordered an RCZ and on the many videos I saw on you tube I could see some of the RCZ have a digital speedo while other's don't. Does anyone knows why ? i have ordered a sport HDI version. The one I tried at my dealer did not have it. Some of the rcz have a larger digital screen between the speedo & ref counter....anyone has an answer ??

A

Anonymous

i thought about that......it looks very cool with the digital speedo

A

Anonymous

Seems like no one is so sure about this speedo thing, even my dealer didn't have a clue about it. I guess I wont have it since my order does not include any of the Sat nav/200 model/sports pack.

Thanks a lot for all your help, greatly appreciated

FGRob

Reaction score
RCZ White said:
Grantp said:
It appears to be related to Sat Nav / Sport Pack / 200 GT. Have a look at this link http://peugeotrczforum.co.uk/hello-all-t242.html?hilit=Large display#p2002

I have 156 GT with Sat Nav and have the large central display.

I think the large display must be sat nav linked. I have a diesel Gt and it does not have it. As an aside at 70mph on my Tom Tom the cruise says 71/2 and the speedo 73/4!
Grant's overview is about spot on from what I've seen, so a standard 156 / HDI GT or Sport will not have it.

Yes I get the same, three different speed readings - Tom Tom is 75mph, cruise is set at 78mph and the speedo is reading 80 mph. :wtf:

Not much you can do as the speedo is on the safe side and the accuracy is within 10%. :thumbup:

Rob

Davie

Reaction score
I have GT HDI with sat nav ,and digital speedo. also gives direction of travel,and arrows for sat nav direction.Really helpfull.
Hope this answers some of your queries. Best wishes Davie.