What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Sparkly white...

A

Anonymous

and had it for a whole week! Mine's the 156 sport, pearlescent white, standard build. This is my first Peugeot....had been looking for a coupe for a while, none around, then saw the brochure...then waited...and waited! Was lucky tho'....got it last week having been told I'd have to wait til August.

Anyone out there with doubts....just order it now! But hope you like plenty of attention....it's drawing crowds in the car park at work!!

Enjoy your RCZ

Mari

RCZ1

Reaction score
The RCZ really is a stunning looking car and I'm pleased that you are enjoying it.

Not too much longer for mine to go now.

You must get some pics posted very very soon though !

A

Anonymous

Hi Mari, Im delighted that you are enjoying the rcz.

Your car looked fantastic in the showroom!

I'm the sales manager at Perrys, you picked the car up on my day off so I didn't get a chance to say hello and thank you for your business.

l hope that Stuart looked after you ok , he was very excited about the car going out as you were his first rcz customer !

Kind regards.

Marcus

G81

Reaction score
Welcome Mari. Must of been a nice suprise to get it that early.

RCZ1

Reaction score
RCZGT200 said:
Hi Mari, Im delighted that you are enjoying the rcz.

Your car looked fantastic in the showroom!

I'm the sales manager at Perrys, you picked the car up on my day off so I didn't get a chance to say hello and thank you for your business.

l hope that Stuart looked after you ok , he was very excited about the car going out as you were his first rcz customer !

Kind regards.

Marcus

What a nice comment to make :clap:

A

Anonymous

Welcome Mari. Sounds like you got a really nice car there. Be good if you could post some pics if you get the chance. Wish I had got mine from Perrys - service seems second to none and Marcus is great at keeping people updated on here!!!!

A

Anonymous

Hi all....pics now in gallery. Marcus - it looks pretty good away from the showroom as well!! Stuart was great thanks, showed me all the toys and even set up the bluetooth to my phone. Deano - indeed, would highly recommend Perrys - esp as they got my car to me early!