What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

spare tyre

A

Anonymous

Hi fellow RCZkians
just took delivery of my car a week ago, was told its doesn't come with a spare but a repair kit!(for singapore market at least) my question is, does the space where the repairkit is housed fits the original 18 rim and tyre? I've ordered the 19 matt onyx solstice and they r due in 2 weeks time, I was told the once i use the repair kit, the punctured tyre is useless for future use. So, incase i do have a small nail wound, makes no sense to spoil the tyre by using the kit. I may keep 1pc of the 18 and sell the rest. any advice? thanks!

A

Anonymous

yes same in uk-the 18" wheel will fit in the tyre well if you remove the foam insert-a 19" one will fit if deflated.

A

Anonymous

SnowLeopard said:
Hi fellow RCZkians
just took delivery of my car a week ago, was told its doesn't come with a spare but a repair kit!(for singapore market at least) my question is, does the space where the repairkit is housed fits the original 18 rim and tyre? I've ordered the 19 matt onyx solstice and they r due in 2 weeks time, I was told the once i use the repair kit, the punctured tyre is useless for future use. So, incase i do have a small nail wound, makes no sense to spoil the tyre by using the kit. I may keep 1pc of the 18 and sell the rest. any advice? thanks!
RCZKIANS................ :lol: :lol: :lol: like it :lol: :lol:
4 wheels, foam repair kit, and no jack :lol: sad i know its called manufacturing cost cutting :eusa-think: and no you cant use this the space for the repair kit is molded into a rectangular shapes for the repair kit but you can remove it and possibly bubble wrapped your spare wheel mate,19" wheels transforms the looks of the car :thumbup: :cool:

A

Anonymous

hmmm.. the styrofoam housing looks rounded at the top must have been shaped this way for a reason just that i can't remove one of my tyres to try..:) oh well, might just wait for the 19s to arrive and at the same time try fitting one of the 18s, will keep u guys posted ! thanks

A

Anonymous

The foam does not ruin the tyre. I used it and the repair shop just cleaned out the mess and repaired it.