What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Spam

RCZ1

Reaction score
C'mon guys - we've had this Spam for more than a day and a half now and it's still not been removed. It doesn't make a good impression and spoils the forum. Furthermore it only takes unsuspecting people to click on the links and they could be downloading a virus.

A

Anonymous

Re: Spam

I agree, surely there's some sort of filter that can be applied in the forum software similar to a bad language filter that automatically replaces bad words? All our spam seems to point at ad.fly Web links which are a well known source of malware. So just add ad.fly to the last of banned words and it will remove the dangerous link.

A

Anonymous

Re: Spam

Sorry guys, I am away at the moment and have very limited internet access. I've deleted all spam that's been reported and will continue to do so when I have the opportunity. I'll mention your suggestion to the boss when I can Steve.