What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

spacesaver wheel & twin exhaust finisher for sale

A

Anonymous

RCZ is going on wednesday. so I have a brand new stainless steel exhaust finisher (twin exhaust) same as the ones on the car as standard. never got sround to the quad exhaust look.
Also I have a spacesaver wheel. the tyre is an unused continental T 135 R 17 103m tubeless

I live in llandudno, north wales and cash on collection would be best, however I could post the exhaust finishers and you could arrange your own courier for the wheel if you prefer

offers invited for both

cheers :beer:

A

Anonymous

My wife is buying a 118d cabriolet, its a bit more useable ! The mother in law cant get in to the rcz and is disabled, so time to be sensible. (good time of year to buy a conertible) :mrgreen:

RCZ1

Reaction score
It is a good time of year to buy a convertible because you should have got it for a reduced price. Yes I can understand the practicalities so I hope your wife enjoys her new car (and her mum:)