What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Space saver wheel and tool kit

A

Anonymous

Unfortunately due to a change in circumstances I have had to trade in my RCZ for a more practical car. Although I love the RCZ and will miss it I need something bigger.
Due to this change I have a spacesaver wheel and tool kit for sale, which compromises of jack and wheel brace. All are brand new and unused, will suit an RCZ with 19 inch alloys.
As I said I have never had to use it but it has given me peace of mind knowing it was there.

I am asking £65.00 from forum members, due to size and weight UK members only need to show interest. Collection would be preferred or you can arrange your own courier. If anyone is interested please PM me. Thanks, I am located in Falkirk, Scotland.

A

Anonymous

Does it fit both front and rear wheels? is it 407 space saver?

A

Anonymous

It is a 407 space saver, it will only fit the rear so a double change for a front puncture.