What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Space saver, hockey puck, ABS sensor.

JC1

Reaction score
Hi Folks, so the Mrs is buying a new car and sad to say the RCZ is getting traded in. So up for sale space saver from a 408 only fits the rear on the RCZ so if fronts flat stick this on the rear and rear on the front, if you know what I mean. £40

20220417_190952.jpg

Also wee puck that protects the jacking point, note to the AA man before he just dives in £10.

20220417_191044.jpg

And I changed the rear ABS sensor and it wasn't at fault, now these are like hens teeth! This is the one I took off that's not faulty... Free to anyone who wants it, save yourself £85!

20220417_191124.jpg

I'm based in West Lothian for pick up or you can sort courier for the wheel, I can post the other parts.

Cheers folks

John

Last edited:

PUGGI FAN

Reaction score
Hi John,

Would be interested in the puck if still available (posted).

Please text / ring me on 07739517025

Fez

PUGGI FAN

Reaction score
Hi John,

Sorry to mess you around - have just spotted rubber pucks on Ebay which I think will be better.

JC1

Reaction score
I have just found the polystyrene spare wheel insert in the garage if anyone wants this drop me a PM and I should get an email notification. Free to a good home.

Ange

Reaction score
Hi Folks, so the Mrs is buying a new car and sad to say the RCZ is getting traded in. So up for sale space saver from a 408 only fits the rear on the RCZ so if fronts flat stick this on the rear and rear on the front, if you know what I mean. £40

View attachment 12547

Also wee puck that protects the jacking point, note to the AA man before he just dives in £10.

View attachment 12548

And I changed the rear ABS sensor and it wasn't at fault, now these are like hens teeth! This is the one I took off that's not faulty... Free to anyone who wants it, save yourself £85!

View attachment 12549

I'm based in West Lothian for pick up or you can sort courier for the wheel, I can post the other parts.

Cheers folks

John
Hi John Do you still have this, if you have could i ask if it has 2 lugs on the back of the grey plug please?

Verminator

Staff member
Reaction score

JC1

Reaction score
Old thread I know guys but just found the spare again in the shed. Anyone want it free to pick up.