What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Something for Rizz ;)

A

Anonymous

Was just watching this and the Enzo vs LaFerrari rev battle off the Top Gear page but thanks so much for thinking of me!! :thumbup: You know me too well!!!

Doesn't it look and sound absolutely epic?! The Enzo is no slouch but the LaFerrari is a whole new world of fast!! I would sell myself on a street corner and members of my family to get my hands on this!!! :lol:

Abzynthe

Reaction score
It is gorgeous in every way, and if that was the last thing I ever heard Id die happy :lol:

The enzo actually looks very dated next to it lol

A

Anonymous

It really does doesn't it?! I'd love to see it up against the Porsche 918 (which looked freaking awesome on the other week's Top Gear) and the McLaren P1 but, if I had the choice, I'm going for the Ferrari EVERY time. There's a video from the same dude spinning out on the LaFerrari. I'll hook it up in a sec...

Abzynthe

Reaction score
Other than the spin, it looks like it has really good grip round them bends.

And them flames look awesome lol

A

Anonymous

Have what? He recently purchased a yellow P1 did he not. Sorry but I still think the Ferrai is the pick of the new hyper car bunch! Life would be boring if we were all the same though. Mind you, there's only 499 of the Ferraris to be made, you had to be invited to buy a new one, they cost in excess of a million bucks... AND they are all sold! :cry:

There's no doubt that the P1 is a work of automotive genius though. It is stunning and biblically quick. I'm still holding out to hear the official time around the Nurburgring but suggestions are that it did it in 6mins 30 something which is absolutely mind blowing. This video is rather cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?app=deskto ... 9IWiTpWeiM

A

Anonymous

mrizzle said:
Have what? He recently purchased a yellow P1 did he not. Sorry but I still think the Ferrai is the pick of the new hyper car bunch! Life would be boring if we were all the same though. Mind you, there's only 499 of the Ferraris to be made, you had to be invited to buy a new one AND they are all sold! :cry:

thats annoying I put in a youtube link to Jay Leno driving his P1 on normal roads, but have added a url now in my previous post enjoy.

according to anonymous super car owner on the evo forums who also writes articles on his cars in the magazine you would have had to spend £7,000,000 to even get the opportunity to consider buying it and put in your interest 7 years in advance

his blogs are quite interesting reads especially to see how the uber rich live.

http://community.evo.co.uk/users/Secret-Supercar-Owner/

A

Anonymous

I'll have a gander at that. Sounds like a good read. Thanks for the link.

Had you seen the video of the P1 at the Nurburgring?

A

Anonymous

no problem at all

no I haven't but thanks for the link I will give it a watch