What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Snow socks

A

Anonymous

Has anyone sourced snow socks for the 19" alloys? I saw some on Amazon but there's nothing to indicate that the 235x40x19 is compatible.

A

Anonymous

Hi BangorRCZ, Peugeot have got snow chains and anti-slip tyre covers (socks) advertised in the RCZ accessories book. However these are for 18” wheels only. I will stick with my trusty shovel for now. :greetings-wavingblue:

A

Anonymous

only used to get the car moving in heavy snow situation, and not for contiuous driving. for contiued driving on snow its either tyre chains or snow tyres.

FGRob

Reaction score
BangorRCZ said:
Oops, I didn't make myself clear. What I should have said was: Does anyone know how a 235x45xR19 SOCK would work (not the tyre!!! :oops: )
I think the answer is no - as the diameter of a 45 profile tyre is bigger by 24mm so your sock will be loose.

Rob

A

Anonymous

Thanks Rob, I suspected as much but wanted verification :thumbup: