What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Skoda Octavia VRS

A

Anonymous

As skoda's go its a handsome looking thing and will no doubt be very competitively priced. And VW build quality another possible RCZ replacement to consider if i can get me head (snob) around having that badge.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377777536.842214.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377777536.842214.jpg
    139.4 KB · Views: 2,065
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377777553.858022.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377777553.858022.jpg
    235.3 KB · Views: 2,065
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377777571.808111.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1377777571.808111.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 2,065
A

Anonymous

Re: Skoda Octavia VRS

Seen the the very clever ads :cool: and the car looks very handsome indeed i likey a lot. The 2.0 tfsi being the engine to have, diesels for cheap skates but i likey a lot :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

I think VAG has done a good job at designing the "budget badge" cars this time round.

The trouble is, is that they're always going to be slightly worse looking than the equivalent Audi/VW as they won't want them to steal the competition away from their other cars.

RCZ1

Reaction score

Skoda's are great cars and people should get way beyond the badge snobbery thing. Owners on Detailing World absolutely rave about them. The quality of them is excellent.

A

Anonymous

I still don't think they're great looking cars (nor is it much of an evolution from the previous mk) but you know they'll be solidly built and reliable. My sister in law's father drove Audis all his life but went to Skoda after a bad experience with the Audi dealership in Aberdeen. He swears by them and says he'll never go back...and that's coming from a man who loves his cars.

Tomas_90

Reaction score

mrizzle said:
I still don't think they're great looking cars (nor is it much of an evolution from the previous mk) but you know they'll be solidly built and reliable. My sister in law's father drove Audis all his life but went to Skoda after a bad experience with the Audi dealership in Aberdeen. He swears by them and says he'll never go back...and that's coming from a man who loves his cars.
So he switched from an Audi to another Audi because he had one bad Audi and hoping the new Audi would be better than the other Audi even tho they were the same car? :lol: Mohahaa :D

A

Anonymous

Haha. True I guess. However, a very different ownership and dealership experience once the snobbery was removed.

A

Anonymous

Under the skin it's mk7 golf

Sent from my iPhone