What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Site is running slow ???

A

Anonymous

Anyone else noticed that the site is running very slow over the last day or so.
Could just be my connection, but other sites and downloads seem ok :eusa-think:

Going from page to page is fine, but if i write a reply it takes forever to upload.
Any suggestions ?

A

Anonymous

yip it was very slow and even unavailable this afternoon

A

Anonymous

jassyo06 said:
yip it was very slow and even unavailable this afternoon

Thanks guys I will look into the above. Jassy, was there an error message?

A

Anonymous

Hi Tony,

It was very slow last night , didnt get any error messages but it took ages to load pages.

regards

Marcus

A

Anonymous

I found it very slow last night as well, but there were no error messages. It was also pretty slow late this afternoon, however it seems okay at the present time.

A

Anonymous

Tony,
i had error message , but sorry didnt make a note.

A

Anonymous

The site is on a shared server and a lot of the time the speed is out of my control. Other times it's a simple fix so worth mentioning if you think it is slow.

The site "should" never be down unless we are performing maintenance or back up, in which case it is usually after midnight gmt. If the maintenance is scheduled there is always an alert with estimated timescale.

If the site is down, if you are able, email [email protected] with the error message as this will ensure we can get it back live ASAP as I check the emails more regularly throughout the day.