What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Similarities with the RCZ - another electric car !

Plecodoras

Reaction score
Ok I'm at it again and yup it's not to do with RCZ's but look closely and see if you can see the similarities with our lovely Z and this French - yes another electric - car !!!

If you like it and to let you all know what sort of bargain we all got with the Z, you can have one for ........

$600,000 ..... I'll have two then. :D

Meet the Furtive E-GT

What do you think - arches? double bubble roof? colour scheme?

""" “The Furtive-eGT’s bespoke running gear, developed by Exagon in cooperation with SAFT (who provides the latest generation Li-ion batteries) and Michelin (axles and tyres), is married to two purpose-built Siemens electric motors powering the first monocoque light carbon four-seat body in the world.
In line with the spirit of Salute to Style, this Grand Tourer represents the most advanced stage in the evolution of super sportscars with its revolutionary electric drivetrain, yet encapsulates the finest classic lines in automotive design and history.
Premium, advanced materials based on Formula One technology have been used to develop a sportscar with a main carbon-fibre/honeycomb tub and a cast aluminum rear structure; the entire body only weighs 124 kg, giving, as a result, an exceptional weight/stiffness ratio.
Power comes from two Siemens-sourced, bespoke electric motors, each giving out over 400 bhp. The Furtive-eGT’s accelerator pedal response time is one-tenth of a second, and the car hits 62mph in just 3.5 seconds.” """

Full article here;
https://insideevs.com/furtive-egt-to-be ... lub-in-uk/

:beer: Cheers !!!! M.

neilgsxr69

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes that’s more like it! Nice looking car :thumbup: but look closely they’ve cheated even for 600K you don’t get a glass double bubble rear screen!

Your right Mick we all go bargains with the RCZ’s! :beer:

Plecodoras

Reaction score
neilgsxr69 said:
Yes that’s more like it! Nice looking car :thumbup: but look closely they’ve cheated even for 600K you don’t get a glass double bubble rear screen!

Your right Mick we all go bargains with the RCZ’s! :beer:

I know they've crafted some kind of plastic looking scoop thingy ma jig !!!

Yes it looks nice but so does the RCZ and we could have had a hell of a lot of change for our $600,000 :thumbup:

Wonder, how it would perform with the 270hp lump in it, since it only weighs 134kg for the chassis ?? WTF !

RCZIain

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah I like it, but for £600k?
Er no.

Sent from my VFD 710 using Tapatalk

DKZ5745

Reaction score
The performance figures are very impressive, but the price figure isnt :shock:

They do seem to have thrown a few design features at it, Toyota Gt / Nissan 370Z front end, Ford Puma rear, attempted RCZ roof line, failed on the double bubble though.

I would definitely have one, but they would have to do one hell of a discount :eusa-think: (worked it out, its@ 95% discount & Im in :thumbup: )