What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Signature change (& car update)

A

Anonymous

Have had to update my signature as have received another update, this time direct from Peugeot.
According to them, my build date is the 1st October, not the 20th as stated by my dealer on last Friday - evidently it's moved that much over the weekend!!

Hit the character limit for what I wanted to put in the signature!!

Anybody else had as lengthy a wait. Am I being too harsh? Would be interested in other's thoughts.

Confused :wtf: :roll:

A

Anonymous

Re: Signature change

That's just awful news, especially when you read Marcus's update about build dates coming more quickly. I don't know how you've managed to be so patient this long. I'm only three weeks into my order and already it feels like an eternity :!: I do hope things pick up for you.

A

Anonymous

I think you're quite right to be pretty miffed (I know I would be).

Has there been any explanation for the massive changes in build date (in both directions, by the sound of your last update).

Keep your chin up - once you get the car, hopefully this will all be forgotten quickly :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

we ordered ours on the 7th of December 2009 200thp pearl white and we are still waiting .should have it tho in the next week or two now just waiting for private reg on retention .10 months in total you need lots of patients

A

Anonymous

wow! what have you ordered? you must have alot of extras to take that long. i placed an order on the 14th august and my car was built today!
sorry to hear ur news!

A

Anonymous

ordered pearl white 200thp with carbon roof ,solstice black onyx wheels ,jbl hi fi, vision pack black grille ,intergral leather option ,carbon wing mirrors, and getting our archers sprayed black before we pick up very very soon

A

Anonymous

haddow2004 said:
wow! what have you ordered? you must have alot of extras to take that long. i placed an order on the 14th august and my car was built today!
sorry to hear ur news!
I'm pleased to hear your car was built today.
No nothing special ordered...GT 156 Dolphin Blue with Integral leather and NG4 nav pack....oh and originally smoked roof arches before they were pulled....which according to Peugeot is the main reason behind the delay. In effect they cancel the original order and re submit it...but that was back in July!
No other reasons given.

As they say in France, c'est la vie.

RCZ1

Reaction score
I've been waiting 8 months - not quite as long as markkaren :!:
Again its all due to the smoked chrome arches. But it is due this week :dance:

Yours is not too far off now - just have to be patient a little while longer :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

glad i didnt go for the smoked arches! best of luck from now on, hope you enjoy! sure you will! :thumbup:

A

Anonymous

you must have the patience of a saint . . .things are tense with me after only six weeks . . never mind six months . .chin up mate :thumbup: