What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Shout out to @crazyLED's

ducatidai1098

Reaction score
I know lots of us will have had issues with flickering or failed bulbs in our 3rd brake light.
Well, for those that do then I can't recommend Crazy LED's enough
He's on here, FB and a quick Google search will throw up his website.
Literally a 3 day turnaround including postage between South Wales and up the North of England
My unit had loads of lights out and is back in full working order with great comms throughout
Give him a shout - its a quick and effective fix and re-enhances the back of the car

M19YEA

Reaction score
I've just bought some LED number plate lights from CrazyLEDs on Ebay, super quick delivery. one of my current LEDs is flickering so thought I would try these. Will try them out when the rain finally stops.

ducatidai1098

Reaction score
I've just bought some LED number plate lights from CrazyLEDs on Ebay, super quick delivery. one of my current LEDs is flickering so thought I would try these. Will try them out when the rain finally stops.
Let us know and maybe share a pic? - I'm not sure if I like the idea of super bright reg lights for mine

M19YEA

Reaction score
Yeah will do, hoping to get time at the weekend. They didn’t look too bright on the RCZ pic on eBay but we will see.

M19YEA

Reaction score
Got it done, right side bulb is a Phillips 8000k which I was trying out. Right side is the LED from Crazy. They worked fine last night but the flickering has started on the Phillips bulb today.

Attachments

• IMG_1451.jpeg
    IMG_1451.jpeg
    42.3 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1452.jpeg
    IMG_1452.jpeg
    57.9 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1453.jpeg
    IMG_1453.jpeg
    48.3 KB · Views: 6

ducatidai1098

Reaction score
To be fair I think I can see a difference in the throw of the CLED v Phillips and maybe it looks better ((possibly))
Good job say I

M19YEA

Reaction score
My car really doesn't like LEDs, the back of the car was like a light show this morning 😂. I may end up putting OSRAM cool blue intense bulbs in yet.

I had the same issue fitting LED dynamic side repeaters, I ended up buying a set from France (LEDPERF). bit pricey but they work fine.

paulfarley

Reaction score
I know lots of us will have had issues with flickering or failed bulbs in our 3rd brake light.
Well, for those that do then I can't recommend Crazy LED's enough
He's on here, FB and a quick Google search will throw up his website.
Literally a 3 day turnaround including postage between South Wales and up the North of England
My unit had loads of lights out and is back in full working order with great comms throughout
Give him a shout - its a quick and effective fix and re-enhances the back of the car
Great company. I bought the diy kit for £11 but it took me all day so suggest getting them to do it.