What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

she's arrived!!!

A

Anonymous

woop! my new baby arrived this morning!

I turned into work at 8 expecting to have an inguriating morning waiting for the between 9am and 1pm delivery, and there she was, gleaming in the sunshine smiling at me!!

delivered by a very very nice man (Malcom) from Lookers in Cardiff. Who insisted if I'm ever in the area to pop in for a cup of tea.

sadly i have to spend the monring working before i can get her out to play in the lunchtime sunshine

oh, and i need to think of a name.

A

Anonymous

Welcome to the sunshine smiley club..........I nearly boughtmine from Lookers in Cardiff (nice bunch of people) but I eventually found the colour I was looking for and the spec at Pontypridd. This means I'll be seeing another one in Cardiff?
post some pics asap :clap:

A

Anonymous

:clap: Congrats, Matt, and to have it delivered to work...nice :thumbup: . Many happy and safe miles together and don't forget those piccies. :dance:

A

Anonymous

Actually I'm over in Surrey. She's a work vehicle (hence being delivered to my office). But since I have an open invitation for tea at Lookers you may see me in Cardiff some time :beer:

Pics will hopefully go up over the weekend.

RCZ1

Reaction score
Congratulations Matt, welcome to the offical owner's club :thumbup:

Don't forget to post some pics soon :beer: