What's new
Peugeot RCZ Forum

Register a free account today to become a member. It's free! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, connect with other members through your own private inbox and take part in competitions!

Seriously sexy

A

Anonymous

Wow. This is one seriously sexy car.

I have never enjoyed a new car as much as I do this one. My one slight negative is that the Bi-Xenons are not a patch on the Vauxhall AFL (adaptive forward lighting)

It will take a few weeks if not months to familiarize myself with all the knobs and buttons, Even remembering to unlock it is eluding me at the moment as I have become used to keyless entry.

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Glad you are enjoying life in your RCZ. Don't forget to post some pics :thumbup:

I would be very happy to do so if someone would kindly tell me how to get them from Picasa onto this forum.

A

Anonymous

RCZ1 said:
Do these threads help you?
first-day-pics-t1154.html

Or can you link to Picasa?

I will take some shots and give it a go. Was frequently asked for some of my previous car but was never able to master it. I am coming to this computer malarkie rather late in live.

A

Anonymous

Hmm - the first photo appears to have violated the terms and conditions of ImageShack - did you have a naked model draped over the bonnet ???? :wtf: :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

bee said:
dont think so just a sexy looking car image
To be fair I've always thought pics of an RZC should come with an 18 certificate..... such a sexy car!! :lol:

A

Anonymous

That looks like another pearl one to me........Quite clearly the sexiest colour everyone knows that! :eusa-whistle:

A

Anonymous

RCZooM said:
Hmm - the first photo appears to have violated the terms and conditions of ImageShack - did you have a naked model draped over the bonnet ???? :wtf: :eusa-whistle:
Funny that you should mention that. Even the wife felt a little self concious in that particular pose!